- Sky Cycles: High-Flying Elevated Bike Lanes Could be Coming to London
- Launch of thinner iPhone lacks surprises
- Samsung did not copy ‘cool’ Apple iPad, court rules
Remembering hairstylist Vidal Sassoon
- Victorian Ruins Transformed Into Modern Dovecoat Music Studio
- Extraordinary Off-Grid Hobbit Home in Wales Only Cost £3,000 to Build
- CASA XIEIRA II BY A2+ ARQUITECTOS
- Street Artists from Hamburg gave advertising their own touch
- Leica M Monochrom
- Jeff Leatham
- Jewel Caterpillar
- Volkswagen crowd-sources its way to a Hover Car
- Put a Bird On It!
- Zaha Hadid Lifts Seoul with Green-Roofed Dongdaemun Plaza
The car’s wheels double as renewable energy generators, capturing the wind around the wheel, which is in abundance if the car is being driven at a decent speed. The on-board wind turbines help juice up the batteries to extend its range.
Comments are closed.